C'est avec grand plaisir que nous vous invitons à participer à notre prochain congrès, qui aura lieu à Brisbane en 2020.
Theme: Making Connections: Engaging 21st Century Learners of French in the Pacific
July 3: Reception at Anthropology Museum, University of Queensland (Time to be confirmed)
July 4 & 5: Conference at Emmanuel College, University of Queensland
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Dr Florence Boulard, James Cook University
Mme Laura De La Vega, Creipac
Mme Valérie Meunier, Creipac
How do we and how can we teach French here and now in ways which engage diverse groups of learners?
This conference invites reflection on the theme of engaging learners of French in the contexts in which we teach.
· Connecting with French speaking communities (in our local context or elsewhere)
· Teaching French as a regional language of the Pacific
· Retention; attrition; barriers and enablers to participation in language education
· Learner motivation
· Inclusivity and teaching diverse groups of learners
· Engaging non-traditional learners
· Work-Integrated learning
· Teaching French in an age of technology
Languages of the conference: French and English.
Registration facility (follow this link)
FATA members pay member rates
Note that the conference now runs immediately after the one day MLTAQ conference and in parallel to the Japanese Network Conference.
Le Congrès 2018 de la FATFA s'est tenu à l'université de Sydney. Les actes sont disponibles en ligne.